HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! Well not quite, but in just a few days we’ll be rocking our finest red, white and blue while eating burgers, dogs and pounds of potato salad with friends and family. I love a good BBQ (seriously, just love food basically in any setting) and even more so when they include fireworks! I’m like a kid when it comes to these and still get all giddy and excited once the show starts up!
(Side note - WOW do I need a tan!)
In honor of Independence Day, thought I’d share some of my favorite Americana inspired pieces to get you through the upcoming backyard celebrations. There’s still plenty of time to get out and grab something red, white or blue for the occasion! Have to work over the holiday? Us financiers only get one day off (not even enough time to nurse a decent hangover), so I’ll be rocking this same patriotic look in the office! Just going to add a white or red cardigan and closed toe wedges! It’s easy to switch things up to make them work when you have the basics covered!
Now go grab a Bud, a burger and enjoy!
- RED SUNGLASSES – My favorite sunglasses this season! So fun and vibrant!
- LONG SLEEVE PULL OVER – You’ll need something to keep you warm during the fireworks!
- CUTOUT ONE SHOULDER SWIMSUIT – So on trend and practical for some beach sports!
- FLAG BIKINI – Great price and can be worn all summer long!
- FLAG BEACH TOWEL – Another summer staple. A must have in my opinion
- WHITE STRIPE TIE FRONT DRESS – STRETCHY, COMFY, COOL – That’s all you need!
- FLAG HOOIDE – Look holiday ready around the fire pit in this hoodie!
- NAVY RUFFLE SLEEVE MIDI – Hitting up the country club on the 4th? This dress is the way to go!